UAA-ICT Distinguished Alumnus Awards
The UAA confers the UAA-ICT Distinguished Alumnus awards in the following categories:
- Extra-mural accomplishments
These Awards are given on two occasions.
- The awards in the Entrepreneur and Professional categories are given on Technology Day (May 11);
- The awards in the Academics, Research & Extra-Mural categories are given on the UDCT Alumni Annual Day celebrations, generally scheduled in December of each year. This year (2017) the event will be held in December.
To the extent possible, excepting in the Entrepreneur and the Extra-mural categories, accomplishments in the Chemical Science as taught in the undergraduate courses at ICT will be taken into account.
Number of awards
A maximum of two awards will be given in each of the DA categories, except for the Extra-Mural category where a maximum of one award would be given each year.
The committee would, however, under special circumstances, overrule this.
- All nominees must be Life members of UAA and signed up with their photograph uploaded on the UAA website, www.udctalumni.org.in
- Nominees must confirm their presence at the award ceremony at ICT.
- Nominees must show willingness for continuous engagement with ICT
All nominators and nominees are requested to read specific criteria related to each award and submit the nomination in the prescribed format.